Cloud Computing & Infrastructures
Our Cloud Computing services make tools such as databases and applications or services (SaaS, Web Services) available to the Client in secure, instantaneous and scalable solutions. These solutions allow companies to be more agile in innovation implementation processes, making data storage and management more flexible.
Our experienced Cloud services teams include Backend and Frontend developers, Architects, Cloud Computing and DevOps Specialists. In this way we ensure that each solution is:
- Secure - through compliance policies, refined internal controls and configuration techniques such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Development - CI/CD;
- Scalable - in operating and managing a system with reduced risk;
- Centralised and easy to manage;
- Stable and always available.
Our Cloud service includes:
- Audit and Analysis of the existing situation;
- Advice and technical recommendations;
- Design and implementation of adjustable and secure solutions;
- Cloud Infrastructure Management and Protection;
- Integration chain transformation and continuous deployment using DevOps culture and tools;
- Automation of operational services to reduce production issues;
- Cost optimisation through the application of operational models that promote financial responsibility, associated with good practice in the control and management of Cloud services - FinOps approach;
- Move-to-cloud - Migration of in-house applications to the Cloud;
- SaaS development - Software as a Service;
- IaaS development - Infrastructure as a Service.
With state-of-the-art technological resources and huge storage capacity, these services provide a competitive advantage to companies, facilitating internal innovation and transformation using Big Data, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.