- Telecommunications (French operator)
- Improving our client’s main Customer Relationship Management application, using new web technologies
Within the customer relations department of a French telecommunications operator, our team participated in the redesign of a Legacy application, using new web technologies.
We worked on revamping our client's main Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application. This service is used by over 2000 consultants and allows them to create cases and perform common customer follow-up actions (such as changing plans, resolving issues, etc.).
The goal of this improvement was to reduce application maintenance costs and accelerate the release of new services.
- Participation in framing and writing functional specifications;
- Consultation and design of the project's architecture;
- Selection of technologies;
- Back-end and front-end development of the application;
- Documentation of APIs;
- Implementation of the CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) pipeline;
- Implementation of an authentication system;
- Coaching the team on best practices to adopt.
AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Keys to success
- Our DevOps culture that promotes continuous improvement and enables faster deliveries;
- Our expertise in microservices architecture, which allows loose coupling of different components of the information system and facilitates maintainability;
- Our proficiency in OAuth 2 authentication protocols, to ensure access security.