Support and operation of a business-critical IT application
Our customer is a leading global automotive manufacturer from Germany. The group includes ten brands in the car, truck and motorcycle segments.
In addition, the group offers a wide range of other business areas, including financial services and fleet management.
With an international team of currently 10 IT experts, Alter Solutions is performing 2nd level support as well as operations in the AWS Cloud for a business-critical application in 24/7 mode.
The team consists of employees from the IT Nearshore Center Portugal and Alter Solutions Germany.
Solution and methodology
- Level 2 application support and ongoing optimization of 2nd level support processes;
- Execution/monitoring of the major incident process;
- Support and optimization of the AWS Cloud infrastructure;
- Ongoing stabilization work;
- Logging and monitoring of the application and corresponding environments;
- Design and development of Terraform synchronization for rapid application recovery;
- Ongoing support of the development team.
Why Alter Solutions Germany
Our customer chose to work with us because they needed a partner who is able to handle IT support tasks in 24/7 mode, has in-depth knowledge of AWS cloud technologies, and has the experience to support a business-critical IT application in a corporate environment.