We worked on a redesign of the shopping cart and payment paths of the maif.fr website to provide agnostic and independent management of the various insurance products. Our remit was as follows:
- Design, development and documentation;
- REST Web Services swagger;
- Front-end design and development;
- Implementation of good coding practices (Front-end and Back-end);
- Code and version management;
- Unite testing [JEST];
- Participation in the code review;
- Modification of the different insurance product paths for re-routing to the new cart;
- Creation of collections via Postman.
The keys to success
Our ability to take the lead of the feature team to propose a quality architecture and developments that meet the SOLID principles;
Excellent practice of provider agility to streamline the work of the team;
Expertise in Oauth 2 authentication systems for the implementation of shopping cart access security.
Interested in our services? Contact us!